Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Bike Across Canada website now moved into production

So I finally moved the old website out of the way!

What's new?

Well for starters I at least have content or content stubs on each and every one of the pages on the site. Also I have been making progress with the Route Across Canada page.

Also I made a small page on the general quality of the highways in Canada.

In anycase, so far progress has been pretty good on the website. Certainly this blog tool will be useful in case I ever bike across the country again.

Visitors to the site are starting to pick up now that I am actually adding some useful content. I'm not certain if the site will ever be extremely successful but I do feel kinda obliged to document my journey, for myself and for all the people who supported me in Biking Across Canada.

So if you are reading this, then Thanks! I'm doing this for you and I hope you can make use of it.

-Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment