Friday, May 12, 2006

More Content - Bike Touring Equipment

Now that things are more or less settled, I have started to add more content to the site. The Equipment page will be broken into a series of articles on the various pieces of gear that are necessary when doing a long distance loaded bicycle tour.

I wrote the first page towards this on touring bikes.

My next article will be about bike trailers and what to look for when purchasing one. For instance, the primary maker of touring bicycle trailers is B.O.B. and they make several types of trailer. On my jouney across Canada by bike, I took their COZ trailer. This turned out to be something of a poor choice because of several reasons.

Anyways, that's what is new. Please read the article and let me know your comments.

-Ted Bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment